Strengths Assessment for Teams and Individuals“We are passionate about teams and helping them achieve their potential”
Through StrengthsFinder® assessment, our Clients, both individuals and organisations, are able to understand how they think, feel and behave. StrengthsFinder® is a powerful assessment administered by Gallup that guides individuals to recognize, understand, and build on their strengths – their unique combination of skills, talents, and knowledge.
This one- day workshop involves teams and individuals discovering their strengths and leveraging them for personal and team success.
During the workshop we will equip your people with practical ways of how to move forward and build on the positive energy that will be developed from the session. The workshop will be fun and leave team members with a greater level of self-awareness. The knowledge gained from understanding their own strengths and the strengths of their colleagues gives people a renewed sense of confidence in themselves and the team.
Teams that focus on strengths everyday have 12.5% greater productivity and teams that receive strengths feedback have 8.9% greater profitability.
StrengthsFinder® for Teams and Individuals
Workshop content is tailored to meet each organisation’s goals and objectives.
The workshop provides the tools to:
- Understand individual results of the Clifton StrengthsFinder® and discover unique strengths within the context of your colleagues’ talents and strengths
- Explain your top 5 strengths and how they relate to your role
- Expand your daily utilisation rate of your strengths
- Recognize when you’re overusing a strength and manage your strengths for your greatest productivity
- Flex your style for greater influence – tailor your communication and presentation style to the needs (strengths) of your audience
- Identify talent gaps and overlaps on the team and strategically balance them for greater team engagement and productivity
- Purposefully aim talents so the team is better equipped to accomplish its goals and performance objectives
- Appreciate and leverage the strengths of others
Coaching sessions can be added to provide more individualised insight. In addition, a coaching session with managers can provide a more in-depth view of the team’s unique Team Talent Map to address specific challenges and opportunities for improvement as well as align strengths to business objectives.
Individuals are now:
- Individuals are more confident in who they are and in their unique strengths.
- They are now strengths focused
- We helped them understand how focusing on their strengths can help them to build performances and manage weaknesses.
They now have greater satisfaction and impact:
- By focusing on their own unique strengths for work performances, they now have greater satisfaction and greater impact in the work that they do.
- They learned how to effectively achieve their goals
- We helped them discover how they can achieve their goals effectively when their strengths are strategically applied.
Management skills deficits and reportedly, 71% of today’s leaders are not ready to lead their organisation in the future.
High performance in teams and organisations requires curious and agile leaders who can solve tomorrow’s issues and create an environment where talent can thrive.
Why work with Chris?
1. Over the last 20 years I have worked with 100’s of leaders to help them become their “Personal Best and Inspired”.
2. My approach is underpinned by real practical experience of working in Industry and Research. I have an underlying belief in individuals’ potential to develop and perform.
3. My focus is on providing relevant content and experiences that are flexible and can be used as stand-alone workshops or as part of a broader learning journey within your organisation.
4. My programs use diagnostic tools (Strengths Assessment) to objectively identify strengths of the team and individual along with areas of focus and weakness.
5. My leadership programs use a range of interventions and experiences to ensure that there is a transfer of learning and change, these include simulations, games, design thinking and other experiential learning techniques.